Onyx – The multi-purpose equipment
What is carboxytherapy?
This treatment is based on the use of CO2 as a therapeutic gas through hypodermic application.
As seen in the latest scientific papers on cellulitis, carboxytherapy is the best possible treatment for this pathology. This treatment has no side effect because CO2 is harmless to the human body.
It is not painful. The patient can see positive results almost immediately. The treatment is relatively short; the average duration is from 8 to 10 weeks (two sessions per week).
Restores normal blood microcirculation in the affected areas.
• The unit has a large LCD to ease the use.
• Equipment developed through a microprocessor that controls the rate of flow of CO2 to achieve a painless treatment.
• Through the control menu, the professional can apply in each session the total dose of CO2 with high accuracy and repeatedly.
• The total volume of CO2 per dose may vary from 10 cm3 to 990 cm3.
• Requires a supply or cylinder of CO2 with a pressure regulator valve.
• No need for complicated accessories. Just a bacteriological filter and a pipe to the luer lock syringe.
• Aesthetic medicine.
• Before and after liposuction treatments.
• Before and after skin grafts.
• Sports medicine.
Type of protection against electric shock: Equipment Class II A.
Degree of protection against electric shock: Type BF applied part.
Device with no degree of protection against harmful ingress of liquids: IPXO.
Equipment not suitable for use in the presence of flammable anesthetic mixture with air, oxygen or nitrous oxide.
Operating mode: Continuous.
Supply voltage: 110/220 W.
Line Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
Power input: 30 W.
Fuse: 110w ~, T500 MAL /-250w, 220 w ~; 220 w ~-T250 MAL / 250w ~.
Temperature, humidity, pressure transportation and storage: -10 ° C to 50o/45-95% / 1060 hPa.
Temperature, humidity and pressure of use: 10oC to 40th C/0-95% / 1013hPa.